Hanwha Vision's Wisenet Professional Certification program is now available in a fully interactive, virtual "lab" format. Mixing web-based class modules, live instructor-led presentations and interactive hands-on training sessions using Virtual Machine technology, industry professionals can receive an immersive and rich educational experience from their office or home.
The comprehensive curriculum covers everything you need to know about our IP video surveillance solutions and modern network technologies - how to use them effectively and how to help your customers understand their benefits. You'll also stay up-to-date on the technology trends impacting your business and shaping our industry: 4K and 8K, Artificial Intelligence, thermal imaging, and more.
All sessions are conducted in our virtual lab space and streamed from Hanwha Vision America's new Hanwha Innovation & Technology Experience.
To enhance your virtual lab experience, please ensure that each attendee has their own workstation with a second screen, either through a dual-monitor computer, a second computer, or a tablet. This lets you easily complete the coursework while viewing the instructor’s screen-shared notes.
If you need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Prerequisite eLearning on Wisenet eLearning Institute
Three hour sessions
- Wisenet Device Manager & Getting Started with Wisenet IP cameras
- Basics of camera web UI, initial settings
- WiseStream, H.265
- WDR, Camera image setup
- Wisenet WAVE - Installation, configuration, & using the VMS Basic Camera Setup
- Advanced Camera Setup
- Intelligent Video Analytics including AI analytics
- Advanced WAVE Training
- WAVE Mobile
- Wisenet NVR setup
- Wisenet Viewer CMS
- Wisenet Mobile app
- Advanced Wisenet Device Manager
- Wisenet COVID Solutions
Successfully pass the online certification exam
Who should attend?
- System Integrators
- Security Installers
- Security Dealers
- Technical Sales Personnel
- System Design Professionals
- Broaden your expertise on Hanwha’s entire line of network and analog video surveillance solutions.
- Explain the benefits and uses of core security technologies to customers and partners.
- Adopt best practices for securing and hardening your IP video surveillance devices.
- Increase your proficiency for advanced set-up and installation of Hanwha cameras, recording devices, and video management software.
- Better understand how to successfully specify Hanwha video surveillance products across retail, banking, education, healthcare, and municipal surveillance applications.
- Distinguish you and your company from non-Wisenet Certified professionals.
Attendees will receive
✔ Wisenet Professional Certification (downloadable PDF eCertificate) & digital badge
✔ A Wisenet X series camera
✔ Downloadable materials including lab exercises, software & tools
✔ Direct access to Tier 2 Technical Support
✔ Participation in Hanwha Techwin partner events
✔ 9 CEU credits (awarded through BICSI)
✔ A Wisenet Certified Professional polo shirt
The cost of the Wisenet Professional Certification Program is $500.00 USD. Hanwha STEP Partners receive discounts based on STEP Partner level outlined below. Payment is by credit card in the Wisenet eLearning Institute upon registration and enrollment.
Go virtual and get certified
The certification schedule can be viewed below. Classes are offered weekly. The course consists of 3 sessions. After completing a session, you can then enroll in the next session... They can be taken all in one week or over the course of a few weeks, providing flexibility based on your schedule.