Enhance the fan experience with innovative security systems
Hanwha Vision offers unparalleled security cameras and video surveillance systems for stadiums, arenas, and other large sports venues. Our solutions enhance the fan experience, increase employee productivity and elevate safety and security – from the parking lot to the seating bowl and everywhere in between.
Stadium security cameras for optimal coverage
Gain optimal coverage with ultra-high-resolution images that allow digital zoom with no loss of detail.
Rich suite of advanced analytics
Utilize advanced analytics to create custom zones, event-based alarms, and more.
License-free business analytics
Get better insight into your operations with edge-based analytics.
Let us help you choose the right solutions for your venue.
Coverage for your entire venue
Scalable, flexible solutions
The complete lineup of Hanwha Vision video security and surveillance systems offers full coverage in many form factors, designed to deliver the ultimate fan experience.
Seating Bowl/Playing Field
- 32MP full-frame CMOS image sensor
- License-free AI based-object detection and classification video analytics
- Efficient video streaming with H.265 with WiseStreamⅡ
- Analytics events based on AI engine: object and directional detection
- 100/1000Mbps network connectivity via RJ-45 & SFP slot for long distance cable runs
- Simple focus & microUSB port for easy and perfect focus control remotely
Concessions Stands/Fan Shops
- View two areas with a single dual-head, multi-sensor camera installation
- Discreet and low-profile camera designs
- Queue management analytics alert managers and staff to long lines
- Self-checkout stations for frictionless, autonomous checkout
Security Center Hub
- Realtime monitoring and reporting capabilities
- See activity reports for key usage to improve security
- Reduce stadium vulnerabilities
- Fewer cameras can provide better coverage
- View forensic evidence from anywhere with an internet connection with scalable IP video management and NVR solutions
- Remotely adjustable camera fields of view – even after installation is complete
- Reduce costs by replacing several device installations with one
- Requires only a single network cable for installation
- Dual-directional cameras perfect for stairways; one sensor going up, one sensor coming down
- Corner mount TNV-8011C camera with video and audio analytics for elevators
- Corner mount TNV-8011C camera
- Built-in 2.3mm fixed lens
- Day and night, WDR (120dB)
- Video and audio analytics
- Optional silver, black or white skin covers can help the device blend in
- Provide optimal coverage in confined spaces
- Multiple streaming capabilities
Parking Lots/Loading Zones
- Monitor and capture wide areas with a single multi-sensor panoramic camera installation
- License plate recognition technology for monitoring parking lots and loading docks
- Equipped with loitering, object, and directional AI detection analytics
- Durable vandal-resistant dome and bullet-style cameras also available
- High-megapixel sensors provide a seamless wide-angle viewpoint
- Up to 220° panoramic view
- Specialty camera solutions blend into any environment
- Public viewing monitors assist in actively deterring retail crime
- Industry-leading low-light performance with wide dynamic range capabilities
- Equipped with intelligent business analytics including queue management
“With Hanwha stadium security cameras, we are able to capture high quality images that show us, for example, how a guest fell. Whether there was an obstruction, water on the floor, or an indentation or whether the guest simply tripped.”
—Safety and Security Director
Hanwha Vision offers state-of-the-art video surveillance and security systems to help venues enhance safety and security for fans, employees and players. Our solutions provide exceptional image detail and powerful system controls to help prevent and quickly respond to incidents while ensuring a great fan experience.
The world’s first 8K ultra-HD stadium security camera
The TNB-9000 IP camera utilizes a full-size 36mm CMOS sensor to deliver true 8K performance at up to 15fps. Ultra-high-resolution images allow you to digitally zoom without losing detail, making it a powerful alternative to traditional multi-camera installations.
- 32 MP, ultra-high resolution camera
- Full-size 36mm CMOS sensor
- True 8K performance at up to 15fps
- Zoom into any area without losing detail
- License-free AI-based object detection
Hanwha Vision offers stadium surveillance cameras in a wide variety of form factors, packed with the latest AI technology and business analytics to secure your venue.
Multi-sensor IP security cameras use a single cable – eliminating the need for complex and costly installations.
Panoramic stadium security cameras utilize four high-megapixel sensors for a seamless 220° field of view.
Larger spaces like parking lots, garages and stairwells are covered by a single camera with high-def views of multiple areas.
The corner mount TNV-8011C camera features optional skin covers, allowing it to match stadium aesthetics while providing optimal coverage.
Hanwha Vision X PLUS series cameras are modular in design, making them easy to upgrade to higher resolution or increased analytics in the future.
Our lineup of pan, tilt, and zoom cameras deliver full coverage of the bowl, parking lots, concessions or concourses.
Talk with a Sports and Leisure Security Expert
AI is changing how stadium security teams prioritize the safety and security of their guests, employees, and operations. Using AI object detection, advanced algorithms, and machine learning, our cameras allow you to capture and analyze license-free data.
Object detection keeps you sharp
Our AI cameras feature machine learning analytics that enable you to identify specific objects (person, face, vehicle, license plate) in order to improve operational efficiency.
The BestShot camera feature
All extracted attributes are presented in real time via the Hanwha Vision BestShot feature, which displays a still image of a detected object for easy identification along with attributes.
Create customizable analytics zones and event-based alarms
Edge-based video and audio analytics are included license-free onboard many Hanwha Vision camera models, helping to prevent or minimize damage during an event, reduce false alarms, prompt a rapid response and increase the efficiency of forensic review.
Face detection: Identifies key facial features and issues alerts when a face is present
Virtual line crossing detection: Triggers an alarm when objects are detected crossing a pre-defined virtual line or perimeter
Loitering detection: Triggers an event when an object enters and rests in a designated virtual zone
Intrusion detection: Triggers an event when movement is detected in a designated virtual zone
Enter/exit detection: Detection of objects entering or exiting a designated area
Appear/disappear detection: Detects the appearance or disappearance of an item in a designated virtual zone
Audio analytics: Detects and identifies the sound of explosions, gunshots, screams, and breaking glass
Our license-free business analytics can provide deeper insight into how your business is performing. You can also create customizable analytics zone and event-based alarms for more control.
Queue management: Alleviate long lines by alerting staff when customers are waiting longer than user-defined amounts of time. Assess self-checkout stations for frictionless, autonomous transactions at registers and fan shops.
Heat map: Evaluates stadium traffic based on visitor density and length of stay. Determine where guests gravitate to and leverage data to optimize advertising placement and way-finding aids.
Sports analytics: Every Hanwha Vision stadium security camera has an RTSP stream, allowing you to feed footage into third-party video analysis software to analyze ball movement and player tactics.
Cybersecurity peace of mind
Hanwha Vision stadium security cameras offer the highest cybersecurity possible with unique certificates embedded into every device during each phase of the manufacturing process. This results in a cybersecurity policy that satisfies stringent UL CAP standards as well as our own requirements for product reliability and design innovation.
Heavy-hitting technology integrations
Hanwha Vision cameras are natively compatible with most popular video management solutions via ONVIF protocol or SUNAPI plug-in drivers. Utilize camera data for autonomous checkout, wait times, heat mapping, AI analytics and more.
All Hanwha Vision cameras, components, and systems are NDAA compliant, are manufactured in our own facilities and many qualify for sale under the TAA and GSA guidelines.
Warranty and firmware support
Hanwha Vision warrants to the original purchaser that our products are free from defects for a period of three years, and addresses security vulnerabilities with firmware updates for up to five years.
Need help choosing the right products for your venue?
Speak with a Hanwha Vision sports and leisure security expert today.